all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

f is for...

fishing...
i am tUcKeR. i am a puppy!
i love to fish...
what else would i use for the letter f?
daddy is laughing right now...
i do not know why..
keep an eye on the bobber...
psyche your mind i don't use a bobber!

monsters of the deep hang out under the dock!
i will catch one!

this would be better if i had thumbs!
somebody needs to cast this thing for me!

fish on!

tucker!
get the net!
i hear that a lot...




Just A-nother Day In a-to-z challenge
Just A-nother Day In Paradise
Just A-nother Dog In Puppydise

3 comments:

  1. Watch out for the hooks! Something tells me that Tucker likes to go swimming, too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Tucker is is adorable! I have a dog that looks just like him called Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing us to Tucker...sounds like he is a great fisherman. Enjoy the challenge, Bruce!

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...