all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

b is for

BassMonkey!
i am tUcKeR. i am a puppy!
the BassMonkey!
the BassMonkey! is my fishing boat. 


daddy may think it is his boat, but these pictures....say otherwise!


when top water fishing, you have to keep your eyes on the lure.
you have to be still in the boat

sometime i drive the boat with the trolling motor

sometimes we have to be patient.
fishing is not catching.
that is what daddy says.
not catching is...
boring
let the record show that tUcKeR is on the boat... 
i am a puppy!
tUcKeR is on the Bassmonkey!


but there is no daddy...
bery interesting!
no daddy on tUcKeR's bassmonkey


b is also for Mrs Bunny.
mrs bunny is not in these pictures either.
mrs bunny always runs a way...


hey! there's mr. squirrel


Just A-nother Day In a-to-z challenge
Just A-nother Day In Paradise
Just A-nother Dog In Puppydise

9 comments:

  1. Nice... I first thought it was Beastie Boys "Brass Monkey"... this was better!

    Great start... to the challenge "B" is for Brilliant!
    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    A to Z Co-Host
    IZOMBIE: Visit the Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy is right - "B" is for Brilliant!
    And...it's for "Bruce is the Best"...as always you and the Tuck-monster have made me smile.

    Hugs, Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, fun! Can I spend the day on your boat with your doggie? ;)

    Elizabeth

    A to Z co-host

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about the boat! Should have known. Fish On!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. that puppy is gunna be the kryptonite that weakens me to oblivion! too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice boat! Pretty dog too :D
    ScribblesFromJenn
    Happy A to Z-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is awesome. cool boat. I've never been on a boat, neither has my dog. I do like fishing though, but the fishes scare my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love hearing about your adventures fishing with daddy.
    Well done Tucker.

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...