all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

e is for....

excited!


100 followers!


my first day in my pool!
i was little then, now i have outgrown it!
i am tUcKeR. i am a puppy!
i get excited!


when daddy comes home 
i get all wiggily-jiggily EXCITED!


when i see new skee-ker
i get all wiggily-jiggily EXCITED!


when i hear my collar and tags!
i get all wiggily-jiggily EXCITED!


when i see the bassmonkey hooked to the truck!
i get all wiggily-jiggily EXCITED!


life is exciting!
then i take a nap!
and i wake up 
and! 
i get all wiggily-jiggily EXCITED!
watching daddy drive!
exciting!

getting ready to pounce on a skee-ker.
i am not supposed to jump over the couch!
i do anyway!
exciting
welcome to all the newbies!
i am tUcKeR and i am ExCITED you are here!


Just A-nother Day In a-to-z challenge
Just A-nother Day In Paradise
Just A-nother Dog In Puppydise

4 comments:

  1. It is fun getting all wiggly jiggly excited and congrats on the 100 followers.

    All I can say is about time more people realised how wonderful you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I saw on the list that this blog had dog in the title and just had to visit. Nice to meet you, Tucker! You'd like my dog - lot's of things make her excited, too. :-)

    Wishing you continued success with the A to Z challenge,
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just read the a-z challenge that you've posted so far and love it Tucker. Its great to be able to read posts from you again and hope your daddy is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tucker, you are a good writer...I know how excited it is to go through the adventures you go on.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...