all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

c is for...

catching...
i am tUcKeR!
i am a puppy!


me when i was a little puppy!


me now! telling people the truth!


c is for...
catching...
and cat...
and cat-ching!
or is it ka-ching?
hehehehe.

i spoofed you and you did felled for it!

my grandma has a cat...mooshoo or shoo shoo, i do not really know. daddy calls her mooshoo, grandma calls her shoo shoo.
I think grandma's way is the right way to say it...
i call her HSSSSSSSS!

i never catched her!

daddy and i catched fish!
we throw back the small ones!

and keep the big ones!

catching is funner than not catching!

Just A-nother Day In a-to-z challenge
Just A-nother Day In Paradise
Just A-nother Dog In Puppydise

15 comments:

  1. Hehe cute!! Cute puppy too!

    Visiting via the A - Z link sign up page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tucker my friend, you made me smile...I have a dog Hurricane and he's a writer too. He even wrote and published a book...have you ever done that before?
    Great C word there Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. debbie-lickity licks from the worlds bestest puppy, tUcKeR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker, I got to be follower number 100...how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat what? Oh never mind! My gunner catches bees. He is a silly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog! i love dogs! i'll be posting my blog about dogs tomorrow at my DeenasDays blog. i'll be following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! Love your blog Tucker and you were adorable as a puppy (a handsome dog now!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. if only he'd managed to catch a cat-fish...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute idea for a blog. New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your puppy, so cute! We just recently moved into our house and my kids are screaming for a puppy. I think we'll get a basset hound.

    Good luck from Diary of a Writer in Progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Tucker have you ever caught a cat or any other type of animal and if not what would you do if you did or is all the fun in the chase.......lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, it's nice that you're doing this from your dog's point of view!

    This is me, Duncan D. Horne, visiting you from the A-Z challenge, wishing you all the best throughout April and beyond.

    Duncan In Kuantan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Tuck-monster...me and Lucy are finally "catching" up with our friends after a long day of visiting around the neighbourhood.
    I hope Daddy's holding up with all this visiting he's doing too! Can't wait to see what you two are doing tomorrow.

    Hugs, Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dog likes to play catch the cats.
    You have won an award on my blog. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...