all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

thematic photography 125 sepia

TRENDING NOW!!!!TRENDING NOOOO!!!!!
1.Jessica Alba (invisoHOT) 2.Christina Aguilera (Latino hot!) 3.Arlo Guthrie (folksy hot) 
 4.Anne Hathaway (hathwayhot) 5.Tablet computers (techiehot) 6 Printable coupons (cheaplyhot)  7.Jake Gyllenhaal (boytoyhot) 8.Squinkies (wtf? NOT hot)
9. Jobless claims (the lives of thousands)
10. Sarah Palin (stupid things are said by her, doo-da, do-daa)


AN ODE TO SEPIA

I LOVE TO GO TO A HOCKEY GAME!!!
but the beer ain't cheap
and that's a shame...













spending like there's no tomorrow
if i run outta cash ill just borrow
cuz were
on the glass and puck drop is near
doesn't matter how much beer

mebbe i should have not had so many
could it really be like ten-y?
c'mon already drop the puck
as i start yelling Marlies suck!!

now i'm feeling kinda woozled
and my bladder is feeling awfully boozled

had way too many beers
and everything is
see pee ya
cuz if i dont go soon it will be
me pee yeah....
 if you don't like this
your crazy but....
most likely
YOU WILL LIKE

just another day in paradise....

10 comments:

  1. Ha. I like the poem. I also like the fading of the pictures to go with it.

    You know what else I like? Awards. I gave you one. Go to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara-

    you rock...coolio! i will...

    oh and thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love number 4 - really suits the scene. And thanks for giving me a hoy the other day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious..and so creative..the rhyme scheme, the symbolism, and the relation to the pictures..so very smart...
    Amazing photography and content..
    BH

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had lots of fun playing with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you do and say with your posts! This is truly a fun and dazzling sepia and love the other mixtures... Very cool, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sarah- thanks...and i am all about giving out blog love...
    @BH- thanks, you should give this a try! every thursday...at carmi's place..
    @PW- when one is not a really good photographer, and most of my pics come from ther cell cam, you have to get creative... i always have fun with the TP..
    @karen- thanks...i actually have more fun on these than any other thing i do blog wise...

    thanks everyone for you compliments...it validates my crazy creative side...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh just WOW

    Love this set, Love the poem ... great post Sorry I'm late getting to it but would be sorrier if I missed it altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MS- aww shucks...thanks! and thanks agian for the award...you rock girl!

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...