all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

snow day(s)!

i am tUcKeR. i am a was a puppy!

i know, you all think i am still  a puppy, but i am 4 years old now, and i think big dog thoughts!

i was a puppy before but  now i am a big dog!

i am adulthooded!

daddy is busy doing daddy things, cuz he is busy...busy busy busy!

no time for tUcKeR... so i decided to bloggerer a blog!

i will tell it like it is...

my dogvise to you whiny little bitches...(see how i did that, with a dog reference?  but i used it to describe your behavior?...when daddy is not watching, i do whats i want! when i wants! i roll like a big dog!)

see... I am a big dog! i used big dog words...i am soppissticated! 

anywhat...

love the snow, and quit whining.

it is winter, get used to it.

me? i have been loving up me some snow!
always IPP!

be ready for everything!

 the world DOGMANATOR!
wait. what? what WAS that.
try to catch a snowflake on your tongue! it is easier if you have a big tongue but i betcha can do it!
yummy snow! take a bite out of life! every day is precious snow or no snow!
always smell it first! and don't eat it if it smells like pee or poop!


mark your territory!!!
when ya gotta go, ya gotts ta go!




well... I gotta go!
till next time!

Just Another Dog In Puppidise!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there Mr.T - my person forgets about me sometimes when I'm out in the backyard. I get muddy and roll in the dirt. I have no snow here to play in like you so you have to play for me, okay! Mommy's happy there's no snow - she hates to shovel it and find my many surprises I left before the snow comes. (hahaha poop surprises)

    Okay, breakfast is served, must run - let's play again sometime.
    Big sloppy hugs from your bloggy buddy, Miss Lucy-fur. Oh, and say hi to Daddy from my person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every dog needs a pile of snow! It's tough finding those tennis balls in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king This will help them see how they can personalize your session so that they can fulfill your special needs.

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...