all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

merry merry HO HO HO!

still alive
still a puppy!
hey everyone!
merry Christmas and all that jazz.
me and daddy tried to bloggerer yesterday and the 'puter was not co-operating. we (meaning daddy) got pissed off.  so no post.

mommy and daddy went to grama's house and I had to stay home. i openeded a bunch of my presents, even tho they were on top of daddy's chest of drawers, and ate all the snacky-wacks that were in the packages.

then i got pukin' sick!

merry Christmas mommy n' daddy! that will show youze guyz to leave me home.

daddy has been very busy and i have been kinda bored.

I hope that everyone got all the chewy toys and skeakers they wanted for Christmas and enjoyed the time spent with family. licky licks and wet noses all around!

mylibean and mr. saturday were not home for Christmas, and i missed them.

happy new year and all that! HO HO HO!


Just Another Dog in Puppydise

-tUcKeR

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tuckmonster… I don't blame you one little bit for attacking the chest-top goodies - when my ladyperson goes out I do the same, only I attacks the coffee capsules and make a trail out of coffee grounds, yup, me likes coffee - buzz, buzz, buzz all the way to bed, hehehehehehe.

    Happy Ho Ho to you - glad to see you out here - Biggest Hugs ever from your pal, Lucy, aka Lucky, aka Stinker - that's what the lady calls me when she's cleaning up the coffee pods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Tucker! Come back soon ya' hear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will help them see how they can personalize your session so that they can fulfill your special needs. play bazaar
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...