all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

hey you!

so like yeah...

look for something from us soon...

illness be damned i have a blogggin' dog!

oh and guess what.....
















wait for it....

















wait for it.....
























chicken butt....

yeah i am that lame...
just another day in paradise
just another dog in puppydise

6 comments:

  1. Funny indeed not like me I am not funny at the moment I am a cranky nanna getting frustrated with Little Leo been a long day and for most of it I have had two very active little boys here......

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee - can't wait to hear from y'all. missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What What Chicken Butt, two bits a pound, rolled round you wanna buy some?
    My dad would say that all the time. Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mynx...aww that is sweet

    jo anne...bummer girl friend...it will be better today!

    missed you too skippity -do da!

    bushy- cool... memories of our parents that are good are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicken butt? That's what I waited for? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...