all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

u is for...

unhappy...
my WINGS!!!! got beated...



unfinished...
uninspired...
ugly end to a great beginning...


i am tUcKeR...


daddy and i posteded our blog and scheduled our posts, but the bloogerboogers...did not do the posting of our posties...


we are sorry...


we will try to catch Up!



Just Another Day In a-to-z challenge
Just Another Day In Paradise
Just Another Dog In Puppydise

3 comments:

  1. Sorry my Tuck buddy. I could always send you a Flyers jersey to wear...since you know they're still playing hockey and all. Don't tell Daddy I'm teasing him, please. If he finds out anyway lickity lick his face and make him smile, ok? Thanks buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooo. That is awful. Give daddy lots of love cause I know he must be sad.
    Don't you let that naughty Jewels try to convert you to her team ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    play bazaar To protect your health, make sure that the acupuncture practitioner that you choose is certified by the health department in your state.

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...