I lost a bet with Oilfield Trash on the JETS/steelers game and while I am a Jets fan, unless they play the LIONS...It should be known....I hate the steelers. I have hated them for years, so this is gonna hurt me a lot more than it is gonna hurt you...
i have to wax poetic and nut up about the steelers...(many thanks to G at Cedar's Mountain wherence i borrowed the two linked phrases, but they were perfect for the following little bit of food for thought!)
The steelers came to play. they are AWESOME! they controlled the game from the onset. the JETS forgot to suit up, hit the field, or stop the steelers in the first half. it was ugly for the JETS but totes awesome if you were a STEELERS fan! ( and who isn't?) it was a beating! as a pitt fan it was a thing of beauty! (god i hate the steelers!)
in the second half the Jets roared back and the steelers allowed 19 unanswered points, but when the game was on the line, the steelers showed why they were (f*ing AWESOME!) the better team at the end of the game, they had scored more points.
end result: the steelers win 24 to 19. moving on to the StuporBowl
Congrats to my good friend Oilfield Trash at make daddy a sammmich his team is moving on my team is going home. And while I find this very hard to say the steelers were the better team and won! THEY ARE F*ING AWESOME (SINGSONG VOICE)
onward to more gooder things~
TRENDING NOO!!!!!!!TRENDING NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
1.McRib (I do not like these but some folks do)
2.Emma Bunton (chokes on a McRib)
3.Black and Yellow (Green and Gold? Who the F* cares)
4.Lung cancer (is very bad)
5.Food delivery service (is very good!)
6.Flavor Flav (not very tasty)
7.Obesity and sleep (really? Your blaming sleep on obesity?)
8.Steve Harvey (and the rest of the story)
9.Bret Michaels (died)
10.Moscow explosion (yet another tragedy. Terrorists f*ing suck donkey balls)
This weeks JADIP blog is psopnsored by
It is Monday. That meas we have to have some food for thought. Just to kick off the week. But before all that...
Hey! I won an award! (as a matter of fact i won two! i am an award whore!) I love awards. They give me things to write about!
Becca from My life
On My Soap box from On My Soapbox
presented me with.....
so this makes me twice as funny as i used to be?
And the rules of this award?1.Link to the person who gave you this award. (In a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this) DONE
2.Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them. Either by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc. DONE
3.Say seven(X2) things about yourself that no one knows. (Or at least you think no one knows.) DONE
4.Pass these rules on. (copy and paste this winners!)
- My wife and I were married in a diner, we wore tie-dye. We were covered by a local new program and were on TV. She set it all up, cuz she knew I am an applause junkie.
- I have never been out of North America. But I think that is good for the rest of the world...
- I have never broken a bone in my body but I have had over 100 stitches. Most of these were in my first two years.
- I absolutely cannot stand people that do not use their turn signals. Hence, I am glad do not a gun in my car.
- My kids are not my kids by birth but most people think they are
spawn of my seedmy biological offspring.
- I will replay funny commercials (mostly beer commercials) when I am watching a game on DVR, if I recognize it when I am ff thru them. I also will cuss at the ones I find are really stupid.
- The world does not revolve around me, but my mom still thinks it does! I love my mom!
- I never really know what to blog about but thru the week shit just pops into my head. I post snippets into the bloggerer in draft and work on them whenever I can.
- I do not understand the music my daughter listens to. Not the classic rock stuff, but lady googoo and the hippity hoppity bullcrap/
- I have never understood why people cry at weddings. Except for the father of the bride. that poor
sad sack lickerguy is stuck with all the bills...I can understand his tears.
- Any team I bet on will invariably lose the contest. I no longer bet for money, but sometimes bet for things like writing glowing posts about the other team....
- The first football game I remember was in 1968 and it was a LIONS game. I was six.
- When I was around 19 I got high in the parking lot of the neighborhood McDonalds and went in and asked to see "The King"
- I rarely think anyone's baby is cute, so I rarely say your baby is cute. If I do say it, I mean it.
Seven (14) funny blogs to pass this on to. (in no particular order, don't read anyting into it!) the debate between me and the TuckMonster....
I picked 7 and the TuckMonster picked 7. (figure out who picked which!)
- Blah coo coo blah at Blah coo coo blah very LOLish w/ a dash of crazy and a gallon of trey cool!
- G at Cedar'sMountain intelligent and insightful humor, wit and stuff!
- SkippyMom at i make soap Skippy is funny direct, and real. and that is very cool!
- CkretsGalore at kick her right in the habit just flat out funny! (she is on vacation right now)
- Simple Dude at simple dude complex world If you are not following you are missing out on a laugh every time. and he has the best commenters on the CyberWebber!!!!
- Stephanie C at seriously??...really?,,,seriously????. Not only is she funny but she's got my back!
- Peanut at living life @ africa time she has a unique twist on the world! I LOL every post !
- Copyboy at NOT WORTH MENTIONING Spit your drink out your nose funny!
- Oilfield Trash at make daddy a sammich If you don't laugh at this guy, check your pulse!
- Mrs Hyde at a bitch called mom uses colorful language, but flat out funny and well written!
- ib at the habitual hobbit this guy uses self deprecation like a rapier and is FUNNY!
- Yandie, Goddess of Pickles at inspriation strikes. in the kneecaps Funny stuff and a must read!
- The Restaurant Manager at the Restaurant Managers Rants read it follow and laugh!
- Kara at Visions Unto Myself This was tuckers first pick. He LOVES Kara. She is REALLY funny!
And food for thought...
On the menu today....
Stuffed Red Pepers! Red peppers cored and stuffed with brown rice boiled in a stout beer (of your choice) bacon, ham chunks, green oinions, mushrooms, black olives, fresh garlic and topped with pepper jack cheese and baked sprinkled with cayenne pepper~ yummery!