all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

her today goat tomorrow...revisit...



since the job hunt weather is so  grueling, i will be reposting one of my all time favs!!!!


TRENDING NOW!!!!TRENDING NOOOOO!!!!
1.Marilu Henner (she didn't die did she?
2.Kelly Ripa (i should know who this is but i don't)
3.Poison pill (good idea for idiots)
4.Credit cards (jacking your rates again)
5.Kim Kardashian (give me a break, stop searching shit for this bitch)
6.Milli Vanilli (resurecting his rap career)
7.John Lennon (sad he was killed by a jackweasle)
8.PS3 update (free on black friday!!!)
9.Medicare pay (is a head ache)
10.Liu Xiaobo (rhyming names rock, at least how I pronounce it, it rhymes)

We only get so many great summer days. Here today…We all should take advantage of the time by firing up the grill and cooking some food. I prefer steak over any of the other grillables…I am a flesh eater. There are few things better in this world than an impromptu BBQ… (Henceforth to be called IM2BBQ’s

I have had 5 IM2BBQ’s this summer and all have resulted in the usual shenanigans of summer. However the best is yet to come, I think. but that does not mean that we have not had some alcohol induced ideas of ingenuity. Jus sayin’




before the party starts...all is calm..

As you can see, the deck, while not large, is set up for ultimate IM2BBQ action. Quite luckily for us the deck is fully shaded by 5 ish which really helps keep the sweat factor down and the justifiable beer consumption lower as well. Less beer while cooking leads to better quality grilled food. (read: less burnt shit)

HOWEVER, in full sun the USDA REQUIRES 12oz of beer (or the equivalent) per flesh item cooked…Hey, I do not make this stuff up…yes, you do

Here today…A few weeks ago at one of the IM2BBQ’s as we were winding down I mentioned the neighbor’s goat. I blathered on about it being very odd. I think I may have mentioned that it needed to be abducted. My buddy, Jim concurred, although the secret-over-the-fence-mission never quite came to fruition, it has been troubling my waking moments and dreams since. Since that moment, I have noticed that it is keeping an eye on us. 

This goat is not a flesh goat, but merely one made of stamped steal. I really did not pay much attention to the thing until it started moving around the yard. Most likely of its own volition. And they can do a lot with remote drones now days
my yard is in the bottom half of the pic
the fence is NOT electric, but it is chain link
After tapping into the FB I application satellite spy city, and even tho' I am techtarded, I somehow was able to procure this high resolution satellite imagery to show that, while I may sound deranged, I am completely sane. As you can see the goat moves around quite a bit, and that is a problem. I admit I did do a bit of photo shopping on this image to overlay all the apparent locations. Could the neighbors have overheard our diabolical discussions and moved the goat? I think not

I am convinced that it is some kind of Big Brother spying type of device implanted in the yard by the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS and a bunch of other three letter acronyms, all in order to keep tabs on me and my posse because of our my particular penchant for mischievous malfeasance. All that pot I used to smoke did not make ME paranoid.

notice the antenna array



with the special lens i found on e-bay
i was able to catch this pic as the goat was switching dimennsions!


i had to move fast to catch this shot!


i know i spelled flamingo wrong...so what
I know the quality of some of these pictures is a bit suspect but the damn thing moves quite fast. Or i could be a tad overserved..



















I am really getting worried after I saw this location. I did not know that goats could climb, but it makes sense. I know the altitude would make it much better for listening in on all my clandestine conversations...


If anything should happen to me, here today…and I, let’s say, disappear, make sure the police contact the neighbors. Here today…Goat tomorrow…


If anything should happen to me, here today…and I, let’s say, disappear, make sure the police contact the neighbors. Here today…Goat tomorrow




Just a
               n
                        o
                                 th
                                               er
                                                   d
                                                        a
                                                                .
                                                                       ..
                                                                                  ..
                                                                                              ...

6 comments:

  1. Mmm, A touch parnoid are we? I would be more concerned about the flamingo. Those birds are freaky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that just get your goat? Since goats can eat tin cans they can also chew on surveillence antennae and that would throw off the satellite's wouldn't it? Very funny post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mynx- yup...but don't let them know where i am...and flamingo's are freaky..

    @Barb-LOL...get your goat..

    @OFT- yeah who'd a thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is totally funny! Love your play on words...and wow I wish it could be this nice out right now!!!! I wish I wish....!

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...