all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

watch out for the stupidtow

   TRENDING NOW!!!TRENDING NOW!!!
1.Deanna Favre 2.Henry Winkler 3.Kim Kardashian 4.Lady Gaga 5.Veneers

6.Sara Bareilles 7.GQ Glee Photos 8.2012 Doomsday 9.Rare Earth Metals 10.Cable TV

SWEET!!!! DOOMSDAY 2012!!!!
PROLLY CAUSED BY THE StupidTow!!!!
     
       Do you ever wonder where in the world the most spectacular stupidity is unveiled? It would be a good idea for you to find out where THE STUPID IS...Knowing where may help you avoid being dragged into or under the StupidTow.
     I have often wondered this wonder and there are plenty of candidates. Today I discovered one such place. Mebbe discover is the wrong word, cuz it is not like I was exploring, or looking for a quicker route to China or anything quite so exotic. No, I was simply hit by the StupidPeolpeEpiphanyBall. I was witnessing the StupidTow
     Today's candidate for spectacular stupidity is the parking lot. Even more correctly the Gas Station Parking Lot. Since I am usually cruising to the gas station to get gas either from the pump or the hot dogs, I rarely have really paid attention to the stupidity around me. Mebbe I am usually in focus on the objective. Mebbe I am just becoming immune to the stupidity. IDK...
     It seemed like a normal day, as I parked away from all the confusion and caterwauling that is the gas station, but as I exited from making my purchase of two cheesyladen hot dogs with pickled Jalapeños, I saw the first of many ridstupidous acts.
      My first near miss with the StupidTow was the girl that was too busy talking on her CELL phone to say thank you or even give me a nod when I opened the door for her. Oh, and I forgot to mention she was on crutches, so I WAITED for her to come thru the door.
     Mebbe that is not stupid as much as it is rude but whatever. Would it be funny if a slammed the door on her and then said, “Oh, Excuse me?” Prolly not, but it may have been the thing to wake her up from her SelfImportantStupor…Jus'Sayin'...
     The second near miss was the rest of the patrons doing the ZombieWalk and people driving with their heads firmly up in their posteriors Such a sight to behold!! The lot is not very big so trying to pull off a Bruce Johnson patented 17 point turn is not advisable, nor is it smart. Yet two of these non-drivers attempted to do so. Hilarity ensues..If gas pumps could talk, the stories they would tell...
    OFFS. stop being so stupid!!! I know it sounds so simple, but obviously it is not. Apparently, it is all about hurry hurry rush rush...and not paying attention to the StupidTow...one by one they all get pulled in...I see a few near fender-benders...I am amazed that none of these people in the StupidTow, seem to admit that something they are doing is stupid...
     Remember back when a car did not have power steering? These maneuvers would be much more difficult with ArmStrong Steering, like in my first car. Still and all the parking lot gymnastics ensue. I nearly get pulled into the StupidTow by one of these doofusses. and nearly lose my hot dogs...
    i wear enough of my meals by driving and eating and just plain missing my mouth. i do not need a helping hand of StupidTowishness...
     How hard is it to remember what side of the vehicle the fill door is on? It must be VERY difficult. Judging from the number of people that have to move the car to the other pump to be on the right side. And stretching the hose over the car, while entertaining as a bystander, is just PalinStupid.
     Remember when the fill tube on a car was behind the rear license plate? It didn’t matter which side of the pump you were on. And the attendant would fill it for you anyway…Was the reason for moving the fill tube to the side of the car was a safety issue? Was it to limit the number of firey explosions? Seems to me the gene pool could benefit from a few more fiery car explosions to rid the race of the stupid gene…before we all get pulled into the StupidTow
     I am always amazed at the self-important factor of people. Every one in this gas station seemed to be in quite the hurry. Except me. I zoo-zazzed and bee-bopped at my usual lackadaisical pace. I really did not want to be wearing my cheese-slathered Hot dogs. Nope…not at all…nor did I want to lose any of the pickled Jalapeños...but mostly I wanted to watch the stupidity, and be aware of the StupidTow, cuz if your not watchin’ it you may be part of it…

The TuckMonster THANKS YOU! And reports we had a good week on the thru clicks!!! We are another week like this one away from making our first Donation to Safe Haven Humane Society in Ionia Michigan...PLEASE keep clicking!!!! if they would allow me to click my ads, I would click till my fingers bleed!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like this post of yours..reminds me of when my neighbor was trying to teach his son about common sense... and when his son could not come up w/why he did what he did, my friend said " guess common sense is not that common".. which I think could be applied to the subject of people who do stupid things... Problem w/people is that they just don't think.. they're too concerned w/taking care of their needs first w/out looking beyond their nose...I've done what u have done, been kind to others, offered info if they were lost, etc.. and have been questioned as to why I was being so nice... Unbelievable, huh? Well, I learned from that and now am more selective on who I help/offer...Sad.. especially since I am only doing what I would want done for me. Karma can be a bitch sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalei!
    yes it is ...karma we all have to contribute to the karma bank...

    most days i try to put a positive spin on everything, (some days like this one) it is realy hard to find the silver lining...hey thanks for reading the blog...and thanks for the comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty of driving a really little car is it doesnt matter which side it the pump, you can reach it no problem

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...