all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

s is for...

smilin' in the sunshine!


i am tUcKeR!
i am a puppy!


i may have told you that once or a thousand times...
i do not know.
am a puppy!
i cannot count!


but i am a good boy! 
and it is SUNNY!
it is sunny!
i am shiny!

i am smooth!

see me!
so very handsome!

I see!
other stuff!

smile!

sniff stuff!
spring smells!






Just Another Day In a-to-z challenge
Just Another Day In Paradise
Just Another Dog In Puppydise

8 comments:

  1. Tucker you are a Superstar puppy and very very handsome in the sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are such a good looking shinny doggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from A/Z; you are very nice looking dog Tucker! I'm sure you bring much joy to your family!! I bet you are a touch spoiled too!! enjoy the rest of the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, I can't tell you love your dog. ;)


    Elizabeth
    A to Z co-host

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very handsome. I am so hypnotized now ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping in from the A to Z Challenge to say hello! Good doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahaha! You're too cute for words! ;)


    Elizabeth
    A to Z co-host

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tucker is the most cherished dog on planet earth :)---and he sure is handsome and shiny.

    ReplyDelete

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...