all the cool kids!

you are getting very sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will follow this blog! leave tasty comments! and check out my OTHER blogs! Bruce's Evil Twin stupid stuff I see and hear The Dreamodeling Guy dreamodeling! The Guy Book The Guy Book


the blogdog blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

q is for...

quiet...
I am tUcKeR...i am a puppy...
be very quiet...


daddy is sleeping...
so tUcKeR is quiet!


wait..what is that?


wooooooooof.....woowowowowoooooof!


daddy is not sleeping anymore!
tUcKeR was not quiet!

now daddy HAS to play with me!
i lickity his face, and get all wiggily-jiggily and bark at daddy!~

daddy put the pillow over his head...

tUcKeR is quiet again...


Just Another Day In a-to-z challenge
Just Another Day In Paradise
Just Another Dog In Puppydise

No comments:

Post a Comment

spam sucks...
so till the spammers are extinct...never... I will have a captcha...